On FutJackpot you play against other users on the website in real time. Every user can deposit an amount between 1.000 FG credits and 100.000 FG credits into a common jackpot. After 10 deposits, one of the participants will win the jackpot!
But wait... Why should someone deposit more than 1.000 FG credits into the jackpot? There is a relation between the deposited amount and the propability to win the jackpot. The higher your stake, the higher your odds are to win!
Here is an example:
- #1 Dylan deposits 10.000
- #2 John deposits 10.000
- #3 Hugh deposits 10.000
- #4 Harry deposits 20.000
- #5 Shane deposits 20.000
- #6 Felix deposits 50.000
- #7 Charlie deposits 50.000
- #8 William deposits 100.000
- #9 Edward deposits 100.000
- #10 Jack deposits 100.000
So the total value of the jackpot is 470.000
The chances of winning are based on the proportional stake in the jackpot.
In this case:
- Dylan has a probability of 2,13% (10.000 of 470.000) to win the jackpot
- Harry has a probability of 4,26% (20.000 of 470.000) to win the jackpot
- Felix has a probability of 10,64% (50.000 of 470.000) to win the jackpot
- Jack has a probability of 21,28% (100.000 of 470.000) to win the jackpot
It's getting more tactical!
You can deposit up to 4 times per round into the jackpot. So that you have more influence on the outcome of the rounds.